Operation Trick-or-Treat v0.1.1 Now Available
Hello everyone! Pushing out an update for OTOT with a bunch of tweaks and bug fixes. I’m also changing the semantics for versioning. The current nomenclature will be using the major.minor.revision, with 0.x.x being reserved for Alpha/Beta builds during Early Access.
Now, on to the changes!
- Player is no longer slowed when flying over webs.
- The dog in Apartment Street has been moved to reduce chance of getting players stuck.
- Text boxes are now narrower instead of spanning the entire screen.
- Fixed level finish screen background dimming not covering the whole screen.
- Fixed a timing issue with player movement that could cause tethered animations to seemingly lag behind.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes get stuck in walls after jumping. Any time a player is overlapping with a solid object, the game will attempt to shunt them out into the nearest open space.
- Fixed an issue where crows that normally fly away from the player could simply disappear if approached from directly above.
- Fixed an issue where quitting a level from the pause menu would not restore music volume.
- Fixed an issue where the game still registered inputs for the Level Select during transition into a level.
Get Operation Trick-Or-Treat
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.